In screen grading, the material is separated mechanically on screen plates. Rolling bearings in vibrating screens are stressed by high, mostly shock-type loads jaw crusher. Moreover, the bearings, while rotating about their own axis, perform a circular, elliptical or linear vibrating motion. This results in high radial accelerations which additionally stress the bearings, and especially the cages, considerably. The operating speeds are usually very high. As a result, the bearing temperatures are up to 20 to 30 degrees Kelvin higher than in normal applications. In addition, considerable misalignments between the bearing locations and considerable shaft deflections have to be accommodated.
It is pretty important to do the performance check work before turning the vibrating screen on. If you do not check it, it is very likely to have a bad influence on the service life of it. So in the next we are going to introduction to the preparation work before starting it.
(1) Before driving the machine, the operator should check the oil height on both sides of the equipment. If it is too high, the temperature of the exciting machine will go up which may cause difficult operation; if too low, the bearing will be damaged easily.
(2) Check all the fastening bolts degree, and in the original job after 8 h, to tighten once.
(3) Examine the V belt tension force, avoid starting or work in the sliding, and ensure that the V belt round is to sex.
(4) Ensure that all moving parts and fixed the minimum clearance between objects.
(5) A sieve in no load shall be under the condition of the start, to sieve smooth operation, can start feeding, and stop shall be first stop before feeding, wait for the screen surface material row after downtime net again.
(6) The feeding chute should be as close as possible to the material, and as wide cloth all along the sieve feeding, the direction and the screen surface material operation direction, so as to get the best screening effect. The feeding point to screen the biggest gap is not more than 500 mm, ensure materials the minimum impact on screen.
(7) When the exciter is rotating in the same direction of the material, increasing its operational speed may improve the sand maker production capacity but decrease the screening efficiency; when it rotate in the opposite direction, lowering the speed may reducing the manufacturing ability but enhancing the screening effect.
vibrating screen: http://www.hxjq-crusher.com/40.html
jaw crusher: http://www.hxjq-crusher.com/1.html
sand maker: http://www.crusher-machine.com/18.html