And we also have IATF-16949 certificate and be able to get more certificates in near future.
Our company culture is to be customers’audient and a fighter in Industry .
Hey, we get it; we understand that in many cases you may not have all the information at hand to quote a part. In order for us to give you the most accurate quote, it helps if you can provide us with the following:
• A fully dimensioned print, drawing, sketch (preferably in a PDF format) and/or CAD file
• The raw material(s) specified
• Any necessary secondary operations, including heat treating, plating or finishing specifications
• Any customer specifications that may apply; such as 1st Article Inspection, PPAP requirements, material and outside process certificates required
• The quantities you want us to quote
• Any other background information that would be helpful, including target pricing or required lead-times