1. Foundry: here the fading/coloring process of piston begins where in the dye is prepared by heating for a maximum of one hour and poured into the molten material. Then the materials used are silicon content aluminum. One can use either three pieces or five piece dyes depending on the necessity that are made of cast iron with steel inserts to give offset pins and square pins.
2. Pin Boring: here the process involves gudgeon pin hole rough machined and locate bung machine in order to allow the placement of casting in all other machines.
3. CNC Turning: CNC or Computer Numeric Control machinery is reliable to check the spindle speeds. In this segment the cycle is programmed into simple lathe with G-code commands that ensures and directs the functions of the lathe to move around the X, Y and Z positions at specified speed and particular feed rates. It is a simple and transparent process, where in at the end of the program you will have to remove the piston from the lathe and part number would be stamped on the top/crown of the piston manufactured.
4. Drilling: The finishing of piston manufacturing process is here, where the product undergoes drilling, slotting, valve relieving, and crank relieving procedures.
5. Grinding: The final size of the piston is adapted in this segment and perfect output is almost done in the process.
6. Reaming: Here the piston is dipped in oil and reamed at diverse size to produce the specific sizes.
7. Pin Fitting and Inspection: Here the piston is washed, matched with exact gudgeon pin and stamped with size as part of the final stage of the piston manufacturing.
8. Dispatch: The product is packed and placed for shipping.
Beside this, high flow valves also play a crucial role in the performance of the engines. An ideal high flow valve is capable of filling in the purpose with efficient product attributes such as its pressure rating, temperature specifications, connection types, material of the product manufactured, operational methods (power electric or manual, gear, etc.,) and design standards are also contribute to the specifications of the engine uplift.
Four-Way Valve, Floating Ball Valves, General Gate Valve, High Pressure and Temperature Whole Forging Gate Valve, and High Temperature/Pressure Trap Valve are currently available in the existing market.