* Brakes - Working brakes are important to ensure your safety. Make it a habit to regularly check your brakes for any malfunction. Every two years, the brake fluid should also be professionally replaced. Without proper car maintenance, brake issues such as rotted brake lines or malfunctioning anti-lock brake pumps may occur, which could be even more damaging to the car and to your budget.
* Fluids - Clean fluids are needed since it runs through the car system to keep all car parts healthy. Vehicle fluids such as antifreeze coolant, power steering, transmission, and brake fluids should be checked and replaced when needed. Check the windshield washer fluid, too.
* Oil - Regular oil change is very important in order to keep your car in proper running order. This helps improve the life of your car's engine and also allows your car to maximize the horsepower it puts on the road.
* Gas - A cheaper grade of gas does not mean you can opt to use it. Always use the gas specifically formulated for your vehicle type. Just scout through different gas stations and choose one with cheaper gas prices in order to help you save some money.
* Upkeep - Cleaning both the interior and exterior of the vehicle regularly results to an enjoyable ride and improves the car's resale value. Any rust bubbles or dents noticed when washing the car must be quickly addressed.
Regular car maintenance is important in order for your car to serve you well for a long time. Should you encounter more complicated vehicle issues, contact a professional auto mechanic like Virginia Auto Service, Phoenix AZ's best car service. As the most trusted among auto mechanic Phoenix shops, Virginia Auto Service dedicates itself to providing quality workmanship alongside fair auto repair cost estimates.